GRILLA WOOD PELLET SMOKER GRILL
Even the Weekend Grillmaster Can Barbecue with a Professional Level Pellet Smoker Grill.
Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pellet smoker griller, grilling for one or dozens, Grilla’s your animal! With its purposeful and unique design, Grilla delivers deep down smoke flavor that amazes even the best pit master. An EvenTemp Chamber, Keep Heat Swing Lid and Never Flare Flavor Disk produce extremely effective convection heat. Its EZ Fuel Change Out puts wood pellets to work, giving mouth-watering flavor and fall-off-the-bone tenderness that will make your grilled or smoked meat the talk of the barbecue. If you’ve come in search of the best pellet smoker grill, you’ve found it with Grilla.
Grilla Wood Pellet Grill features convection grilling airflow for Pro-Smoke barbecue smoke flavor. Grilla EvenTemp Chamber, Keep Heat Swing Lid and Never Flare Flavor Disk produce a consistent heat and smoke level in the cooking chamber. Convertible, two-tiered stainless steel cooking surface. Set ‘n Forget digital controls. Autostart means no matches, lighter fluid or gas required. EZ glide wheels. Powder-coat finish. Stainless steel work surface. Flame viewing window.
- Auto ignition
- Set ‘n Forget Digital Control System
- Automatic lighting feature
- 180°F to 500°F in 5-degree increments
- Digital control panel with meat probe displays current temperature and meat temperature
- Never Flare Flavor Disc prevents grease flare ups and keeps the flame away from food
- Indirect Cooking
- Full stainless steel burn grate
- Blower fan provides convection-style cooking without the fear of “flare ups”
- Pellets are continuously fed through the firepot at the rate set by the digital control panel
Keep Heat Swing Lid
- Keeps heat in when checking food
- Can be left partially open as necessary, without propping open
- No more heavy lids to lift with one hand
Even Temp Chamber
- Round shape eliminates hot/cold corners on the grill
- Main Cooking Area: 21=346″
- Upper Cooking Area: 142″
- Total Cooking Area: 488″
- The upper grate is ideal for large barbecues and pops out to make room for whole chickens, turkeys and roasts.
- Insulated fire area
- Grates made from ¼-inch stainless steel rod
- Front pivot wheel with foot lever for easy moving
- High-temperature and powder coated for a long-lasting finish
- 20-lb. hopper capacity
- Grease catch holds standard cans
High-Temperature Safety Shutdown
- If unit exceeds 615°F, shutdown is initiated and an error message will be displayed.
Low-Temperature Safety Shutdown
- If unit drops below 110°F, shutdown is initiated and an error message will be displayed.
- Rock-solid, heavy-steel construction
- Rugged steel fire pot
- EZ Fuel Change Out to switch wood pellets easily for different flavor profiles
- Stainless steel side trays
- Viewing glass for a quick and easy flame check
- “No-mess” cord storage eliminates tangles and keeps cords tucked away
- 5-in. rubber wheels
- Fully enclosed fan and auger motor with maintenance panel in the rear to allow easy access to the auger motor and fan
Fire Pot and Igniter remove easily for quick cleaning.
- Just put trays on, plug in, and load with your favorite wood pellet fuel.
- The Grilla is powered by a standard household three-prong outlet: 120 Volt 50/60hz.
Dimensions & Weight:
- Height: 44 in.
- Width: 31.5 in.
- Depth: 29.5 in.
- Weight: 145 lbs